Drive-Thru Flu Shot
Western New York Immediate Care is helping hundreds of people get protected from the flu by offering drive-thru flu shots at our Cheektowaga and Orchard Park locations.
When: Saturday, November 7, 2020 9am – Noon
Simply drive up to either our Cheektowaga or Orchard Park clinic, roll up your sleeve and get your flu shot without leaving the car!
- We request all passengers in the vehicle wear a mask during the drive-thru.
- Please bring your ID and insurance card.
- Available for adults 19 years and older.
- Most insurance plans will cover the cost of the flu shot; the cost for self-pay patients is $35.
- Call to verify insurance eligibility.
Come and join us Saturday, November 7th to protect yourself and your family from the seasonal flu!
Drive-thru flu shots are only available on November 7th, flu shots in the centers are available during our operating hours at all locations.