What Our Patients Are Saying:
“I have always had a good experience here at Immediate Care as well as my family. Thank you for your quick and professional manner.” - Williamsville location, 2/17/13
“I am so glad I chose this facility, which was highly recommended by family members and friends. I would definitely rely on your excellent service again.” - Amherst location, 3/16/13
“From start to finish I felt like I'll be okay and your facility is wonderful.” N. Buffalo location, 4/15/13
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room and your doctor is unavailable.
Immediate Care provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour; 5 locations to serve you
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays then ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and x-rays, saving you time and money (CT scans available at Williamsville and Orchard Park locations)
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
7616 Transit Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
"across from Eastern Hills Mall"
3050 Orchard Park Road
Orchard Park, NY 14224
"just north of the Tops/Lowes plaza, next door to Leisure Rinks and Duff’s Restaurant"
2099 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, NY 14228
"just north of the I-290, next door to the Pancake House"
5014 Transit Road
Cheektowaga, NY 14043
"just north of Wegmans"
2497 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14216
"just north of Hertel, next door to Frank's Sunny Italy"
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.